KETO ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Okay folks, there's no magic here. This roasted cauliflower recipe is a standard must know how to recipe. More than that, it's a knock their socks of specfreakingtacular keto friendly staple and everyone will rave about your table time for months to come. This roasted cauliflower dish a perfect addition to an Easter feast!
|Serving Size||3/4 Cup|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
1 whole head of cauliflower trimmed
1/2 cup of butter melted
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp pepper
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp turmeric
1 tsp cardamom
Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Start by cutting long slits in the top of the cauliflower about an inch deep and an inch apart
- Place the cauliflower into a small dutch oven or an 8x8 pan. I prefer the dutch oven.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together until well incorporated and pour over cauliflower
- Bake uncovered for 45 mins to an hour checking for doneness. Make sure to baste the cauliflower with the drippings approximately every 10 minutes.
- When done, the cauliflower should appear browned on the top but perfectly cooked through to the center
- Serve up in your favourite serving dish, portion out accordinly, and enjoy!