KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER MEATLOAF
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This delicious bacon cheeseburger meatloaf is a perfect keto dinner. It has all the mouth-watering, satisfying taste of a bacon cheeseburger, but in a meatloaf - so you don't have to worry about bun alternatives or toppings.
However, if you're up for a little extra work, this recipe is amazing over creamed cauliflower!
|Serving Size||1" slice (or 1/6th of loaf)|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
1 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
1 Tsp onion powder
1/4 Tsp garlic powder
1/2 Tsp vinegar
1/4 Tsp salt
1.5 lbs ground beef
3 Tbsp hemp hearts
1 cup shredded cheddar
6-8 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together, and reserve 2-3 Tbsp of the sauce for topping.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, hemp hearts, eggs and cheddar together with the sauce. Mix well.
- Lay the bacon across the bottom of a loaf pan, draping it over the sides.
- Put the meatloaf mixture into the pan, taking care not to overfill.
- Spread the reserved sauce over the top of the meatloaf, then fold the bacon edges over the top.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- If this is your first time making this meatloaf, you'll want to put a baking sheet under the loaf pan, in case the sauce bubbles over.