KETO BEEF AND BROCCOLI
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
My Beef and Broccoli recipe is one of my three favourite takeout style recipes. It is 100% Keto friendly and there's no delivery charge. That is, unless you want to tip the chef!
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
2 Tbsp Sesame oil
1 pound steak sliced into thin strips
4 cups small broccoli florets
1/2 cup beef stock
Ingredients for the Sauce
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 tsp Guar or Xanthan gum
- Heat 1 Tbsp of sesame oil in a pan over medium heat for a few minutes or until oil is hot.
- Cook the beef until it's just starting to turn brown. Some pieces will still be pink and that’s ok!
- Remove the meat into a bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp of sesame oil to the pan then add the broccoli, fry for 2 mins then add stock and let steam for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Add the beef back into the pan.
- Whisk the guar with the soy sauce and pour over the mixture in the pan.
- Let it simmer a few minutes then serve hot!