KETO BUNLESS BURGER
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Here is a keto friendly juicy delicious burger recipe for those bunless burger nights. Dress them up with fresh vegetables and avoid those unhealthy condiments!
|Serving Size||1 Burger Patty (1/4 lb uncooked)|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
1 lb Regular ground beef
1/2 An onion
1/2 Cup sugar free ketchup
1/2 Cup yellow mustard
1/2 Cup Relish or chopped Pickles
3 Tbsp hemp
1/2 cup hormel (brand) bacon bits
1 Cup shredded old cheddar
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients until well incorporated.
- Measure and form into 1/4 lb patties
- For the best burgers, make patties that are approximately 3/4 inches thick.
- To prevent the center from bulging, create an indention in the middle of the patty. This will ensure your burgers stay flat.
- On medium-high heat, cook each burger patty one side for three minutes, Turn them over and cook for an additional seven minutes or until centers are 160 ºF.