KETO CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
These delicious chicken enchiladas are a keto adaptation of my mother's iconic "my kids love my cooking" masterpiece. My sister shows up at my house any time I even think about making these!
It was the first recipe that came to mind when I saw Flatout ProteinUP wraps. Although I make my own keto tortilla wraps, this recipe is meant to be a quick and easy meal for busy weeknights, so I'm sharing it with store-bought wraps.
|Serving Size||1 enchilada|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
2-3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
1 cup old cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup heavy cream
8 Flatout ProteinUP wraps
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix salsa, sour cream, cheddar and cream. Take out 3/4 cup of this mixture and set aside.
- Mix the chicken into the sauce.
- Spoon this mixture evenly into the protein wraps. Since the Flatout wraps are huge, I like to cut them in half, but it's up to you.
- Wrap them up and place neatly into a baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and add a sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.