KETO COCONUT CLUSTERS
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
When you're looking for a light and sweet snack and want to maintain your ketosis, these keto coconut clusters are great to bake, snack, and pack to fulfill any craving.
They offer that satisfying crunch, are high in energy, and help with your protein fix too. If that isn't enough to entice you, they are quick and easy to make. Try them after a workout, or in the mountains for that 15 minute vista view break!
|Serving Size||4-6 Pieces(1 piece = 9g)|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
1½ cups coconut flakes
1 cup sliced almonds
¾ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup chia seeds
1/2 cup chocolate chips (krisda)
3/4 cup stevia or sugar free syrup (this recipe uses Pyure brand)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and gently toss until everything is lightly coated with the syrup.
- Pour the mixture out onto a parchment lined baking sheet and gently press out into a flat 1/4″ thick sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the bark has slightly hardened.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Break into bite size pieces.