KETO FAKETATO LEEK SOUP
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
My faketato and leek soup recipe is one of those super easy slow cooker dump meals. Everyone's a critic, and it seems that everyone wants soup.
In the winter when we come home from a long day of work and totally don't feel like prepping anything complicated, this is an easy way to get your veggies.
It's smooth, all kinds of creamy and trust me when I say that it will be a hit at the lunch or dinner table.
|Serving Size||1 Cup|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
8 cups Zero-carb Chicken Stock
1 head Cauliflower
1 Pkg Cream Cheese
1 cup, Cheddar cheese
3 Bay leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cauliflower and leeks into bite size pieces
- Toss everything in the slow cooker
- 3-5 hours on high or 6-8 on low
- Blend with a hand blender until smooth
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cheese some bacon bits and serve