KETO VEGAN GRANOLA
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Who would a vegan be without their Keto friendly granola?
This delicious grain-free granola is a great snack on it's own, but I love to sprinkle it over full-fat greek yogurt. Vegans will want to opt for vegan yogurt substitutes, such as coconut yogurt.
|Serving Size||1/2 cup|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup cashews, chopped
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup almonds, chopped
1/2 cup almonds, sliced
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
2 Tbsp chia seeds
2 Tbsp almond flour
1 Tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 Tsp salt
2 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1 Tsp molasses
1 Tbsp monk fruit sugar
Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, cashews, walnuts, almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, almond flour, cinnamon and salt.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt coconut oil and add vanilla, molasses and monk fruit sugar.
- Pour coconut oil over the granola mixture and use a spatula to evenly coat the granola.
- Spread the granola evenly on the baking tray in a single thin layer. Use two baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway with a wooden spatula. Your grain-free granola is ready when it is golden brown and crisp.
- Once the granola is cooled, transfer to a glass preserving jar. It can be stored for up to two weeks.