KETO CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
A quick fix for a sudden craving, this chocolate mug cake recipe can be whipped up in less than 5 minutes.
This delicious mug cake only takes a minute to cook in the microwave, or ten minutes in the oven.
Top if off with some whipped cream from full fat heavy cream, a little sugar free chocolate sauce, a strawberry, and serve!
The best part is that it's a single serving recipe so you don't have a whole batch sitting in your cupboard to tempt you.
|Serving Size||1 mug cake|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
1/4 cup almond flour
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 Tbsp monk fruit sugar or sweetener of choice
1/8 Tsp salt
1/4 Tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp non-dairy milk of choice
1/4 Tsp pure vanilla extract
1 Tbsp Krisda chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F (if using oven).
- Whisk egg, milk and vanilla with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into a small mug or ramekin (oven-safe, if using oven).
- Bake for 10 minutes OR microwave for 1 to 1.5 minutes on high.
- The chocolate mug cake will look a bit gooey, but it will firm up.