KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHIP MUFFINS
Recipe by: Jenn Jonkman of Hale Holistics
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Try these keto peanut butter chip muffins on for size as a tasty snack for that addition to your morning breakfast, mid-day snack, or after work delight!
|Serving Size||1 Muffin|
|Nutrition Per Serving|
2 ½ cups almond flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp vital wheat gluten
½ tsp salt
½ cup unsalted/unsweetened peanut butter , melted and cooled
⅔ cup Swerve
2 large eggs
1 cup water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cups stevia chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Whisk together eggs, peanut butter, water and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, or stand mixer add all dry ingredients except chips, stir until combined
- Add whisked wet ingredients stir until combined
- Add chips to the mix with a fewbowl scraping passes.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes.
- Then reduce the oven temperature to 375°F and continue to bake for another 12-15 minutes(mine took 15) or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes .